Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Regional Capitals Australia Inc.
The website https://regionalcapitalsaustralia.org/, is owned and operated by Regional Capitals Australia Inc. (ABN number 44 617 842 065).
The following Terms and Conditions are important; hence you should read them fully, as by browsing, accessing or using our website or by ordering our services and products, you agree to be bound legally by these mentioned terms.
1. Website conditions of use
- 1.1- You must use the site (including your order of products or services) in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- 1.2- You must use the website if you agree to comply with any applicable laws relating to your use of our website.
- 1.3- You agree not to use any data that are mentioned through the website for the use of commercial purposes, e.g. through data mining, robots, screen scraping or other means.
- 1.4- You agree not to interfere with the website, the server or the network or any security-related features that host the website.
- 1.5- To register your account on our website, you must provide your accurate and updated Personal Information and must not register for more than one account.
- 1.6- You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs on your account, and it is your responsibility to maintain the security of your account information, including the password. We will not take responsibility for any unauthorized activity or activity failure on your account.
- 1.7- You must not attempt to impersonate another person or use another person’s account. And if you suspect that your password is no longer secure, re-secure your account immediately.
- 1.8- Do not use the website if you are under the age of 13 and have the potentiality to enter into a legally binding agreement with us. And to place orders, ensure the involvement of a guardian or parent.
- 1.9- You must not transfer your login details to another party without our consent or collect other customers’ information without their permission.
- 1.10- We do not warrant that the website will be available all the time and no disruption will occur.
2. Information on the website
- 2.1- The website and also the content on the website are subject to copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, which Regional Capitals Australia owns.
- 2.2- No material on the website should be used to reproduce, transmit, communicate, adapt, modify or publish. The exception may happen if one has our written consent.
- 2.3- The presentation of our products or services may differ visually compared to how they appear on the website due to the photographic and screen limitations. Also, for promotional purposes, some duplication of the products might have been chosen by us.
3. Your account
- 3.1- We hold the right to refuse to provide our services or terminate your account and remove it if we find that you are using the website for fraudulent or improper purposes.
- 3.2- Ensure that your login and password details are kept safe with you and notify us of any security breach-related issues.
- 3.3- Make sure that your account is non-transferable, and you must keep all your information updated with present documents.
- 3.4- In case you choose to use your work email address to access the website, you are fully accountable for ensuring that you comply with the rules and protocols relating to your email address.
4. Changes in our terms and conditions
- 4.1- Regional Capital Australia hold the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time.
- 4.2- If you have an order that has been accepted, the terms and conditions that were available will be applied when you place your order.
- 4.3- Hence, we recommend you to read the terms and conditions carefully each time you agree to them because it may change every time.
5. Intellectual property
We hold the copyright to this website’s content, including all uploaded files, layout design, data, graphics, articles, file content, codes, news, tutorials, videos, reviews, forum posts, and databases contained on the Website or in connection with the Services. You must not use or replicate our copyright material other than as permitted by law. Specifically, you must not use or reproduce our copyright material for commercial purposes unless expressly agreed to by Us, in which case we may require you to sign a License Agreement.
6. Limitation on Regional Capitals Australia’s liability
We take no responsibility for the accuracy of any of the content or statements contained on this Website or concerning our Services. Statements made are by way of general comment only, and you should satisfy yourself as to their accuracy. Further, all of our Services are provided without a warranty, except for any warranties provided by law. We are not liable for any damages incurred as a result of or relating to the use of the Website or our Services.
7. Third party websites
This website may be linked to other websites that don’t run under the control of or maintained by Regional Capitals Australia. These links are provided only as a convenience to assist you in finding relevant websites, facilities that you may be interested in. It is fully your responsibility whether you want to go through these websites or not. We are not responsible for the owners or operations of these websites or accept any kind of liability concerning any of these.
Our website uses website analytics and social media tracking code. The cookie associated with this code also helps us measure our website performance to automatically receive and gather certain anonymous information.
9. Information collection
11. Governing law
These terms and conditions are construed under the consumer laws of Australia. Any disputes concerning this website are to be resolved by the courts having jurisdiction in Victoria.
We retain the right to bring proceedings against you to breach these Terms and Conditions in your country of residence or any other appropriate country or jurisdiction.